Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 22, 2012

I'm baaaaack...

Ok, folks. I fell off the wagon with the whole “you actually need to post to your blog” thing. It’s just that JJ has done NOTHING remarkable since July. Nothing! I kid, of course. I’m really not sure what happened, but I’m going to give this one last try and see if I can get my mojo back. If I can’t, then I abandon this whole idea.

I promise to try really hard to brag and whine enough to make up for 5 months of inactivity.

Does this picture make up for my neglect?


I’m resisting posting a video of JJ streaking through my living room post-bath. It’s so funny. We’ll see how strong my resolve is. But coming up next is a video of him being a little rock star :)

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I have posted naked pictures and photoshopped little stars over the naughty bits. Hard to do that with video unless can figure out how to pixelate the area.

    I set aside every week (and then procrastinate). You can also post through the app - will that help? Blogger has an app on the iPhone and I would imagine that it has one on the iPad, too. I don't use it much, but I have it loaded.

    ReplyDelete