Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress.


I love that quote from Lost. Plus, that scene is also one of my favs. Jacob and the Man In Black (aka FakeLocke or Smokey or whatever he is!) sitting on the beach. Faaaaantastic.

I can't say I loved last night. I'm not a huge Kate fan. It had its moments, but I'm really just ready for a less Kate-centric episode next week. I could also do without a Jack episode this season, but we all know that won't happen. Let me restate - they BETTER give us a Richard flashback or I'll be pissed! That comment about him being in chains...fascinating! He must have come on the Black Rock ship, right?!?

Anyone have any theories to share? Or are all your minds as blown as mine is right now?!? :)

Anyways, I wanted to share some of my favorite links for Lost recaps. I may or may not compulsively check these sites on Wednesdays for updates. I'll let you decide how obsessed I am...


http://www.sepinwall.blogspot.com/
http://sepinwall.blogspot.com/2010/02/lost-what-kate-does-fugitive-pigeon.html


If you are also a fan of The Wire, Mad Men, Friday Night Lights or Band of Brothers...I highly recommend you check out his recaps of those shows. Well written and very thoughtful. Oh, and if you aren't a fan of The Wire, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, go rent those DVDs right away! Really amazing stuff.


voices.washingtonpost.com/celebritology
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/celebritology/2010/02/lost_dueling_analysis_what_kat.html#more


Every Wednesday they post a "Dueling Analysis" of Lost by the two Celebritology columnists. Always a worthwhile read! Just like above, the second link is the article on last night's episode.


http://www.ew.com/
http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20313460_20343202,00.html


Check out the Totally Lost coverage - Doc Jensen recaps and articles in particular. The man goes into more detail than should be humanely possible. He makes me feel more sane. I may be obsessed, but I'm not *that* obsessed! :)


I'll tell you, I needed these articles today...we're into day 3 of no work from the snow. We had a full on white out blizzard earlier today. I could barely see the street from my window. TOTALLY insane.




On a pregnancy sidenote, I got a delivery of maternity clothes yesterday! (I did say this was a blog about my pregnancy and not about Lost, right? Details, details.) I'd share pics of the ever growing belly, but I'm really in the "I look fat" stage and the not the "Yay! I look pregnant" stage. So lovely. Soon enough, I'm sure. The brightest spot of this week was my doctor calling yesterday. We got the results of the ultrascreen, which is the first test you can take for Down Syndrome, and the results were perfect! PHEW. It was a long 2 weeks to wait for those results, but all worth it :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome news! You should at least take the pictures even if you don't post them here. Because it really is remarkable what your body will do. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have taken the pics...which is how i know for certain i'm in the looking fat, not pregnant stage :) hehehe

    ReplyDelete