Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

LOST!

I can barely contain my excitement at this point. LOST IS BACK!!!! It really is bittersweet, I can't believe it's the last season. I also can't even begin to speculate on what I think might happen this season. I'm still stuck on the black on white "LOST" that ended last season (instead of the normal white on black.) Does that mean everything was reset?!? ARGH! Why do you mess with my brain like this, Lost?? All I know is I've been along for the ride for 5 seasons and I trust they'll do right by all us fans in this final season. Ok, I HOPE they'll do right by us.

All we want are answers! Just give us some stinkin' answers, man! I think this video sums it up perfectly...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1PAB6Sgdp8

Hysterical, you must check it out. My one big request is I want a back story on Richard Alpert (aka, Mr. Sexy Eyeliner Dude). Please, no more Jack or Kate flashbacks. Enough already. I want to know, does Richard put on the eyeliner every day? Is it permanent? Does it keep him from aging, for christ's sake! ?!

Ok, I suppose that's all for now. I'll do a follow up post with some of my favorite places to go for Lost recaps and theories.

On a totally unrelated note to Lost, I had my 13 week appt. yesterday and all is well! We heard the heartbeat again, which is just so exciting. It really doesn't grow old. The little peanut is still going strong in there! I'm also deep, DEEP into denial that my pants and skirts are getting snug. Nope, not happening. I'm making it through the winter, damn it. No maternity clothes until it's spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment